Today on my adventure through the long dark I got lost in the woods while exploring, but all was fine when i found an old cabin in the woods. I proceeded to loot everything that was not nailed down then use it a temporary shelter. Unfortunately wolf like to prowl these parts of the woods and on 5 separate occasions was mauled by one upon leaving the cabin. Eventually the constant shredding of my jugular was my downfall and I died.
Some survival tips would be that you need to load the rifle before you can fire it, press "R" to do this.
The "Emergency Stim" is a super useful item that gives you infinite stamina for about 10-20 seconds but drains you of half your maximum upon ending.
 |
| The dead body outside the cabin |
 |
| Dead body inside the cabin |
 |
| The cabin |
 |
| Clean Water |
No comments:
Post a Comment